The relations between China and the United States of America (ÉUA) evolved enormously between the first meetings and now.
I would like to point out a sentence of the national anthem of the USA, extract of the fourth stanza:
«Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto: "In God is our trust."
This sentence explains the generally hawkish attitude of our southern neighbors.
I divide my study in seventeen historical phases in chronological order:
- The Intrusion of the USA after the Opium Wars<
- The Arrival of Christian Missionaries<
- Supporting the Nationalist Government Against the Reds<
- The Tigers<
- With the General Stilwell<
- The Mission of General Marshall<
- Truman Abandonned the Nationalists<
- The Korean War<
- Supporting Formosa<
- The Vietnam War<
- The Ping-Pong Diplomacy<
- The Nixon's Visit<
- The Official Recognition<
- The Economic Openness with Deng Xiaoping<
- Always the Yellow Peril<
- The First Obama Administration<
- The Second Obama Administration<