Establish the relationships between these fundamentals notions:
- Economc System
- Economic model
And their definitions:
- The state of a person who has a lot of goods of all kinds.
- The state of an economic agent before he consumes or produces.
- The set of relations between many variables presented in a certain cohesiveness.
- The knowledge that is put in concrete, applied situation.
- The whole economy seen as a whole, with all the relationships between its parts.
- The state of an economic agent that is considering everything that it could get, more or less, if it would be producing or consuming in a different way.
- The knowledge by itself.
- The state of a good that wee need, but that the supply is not enough.
- What we want for surviving and better llving.
- The measurement of a good in itself.