This is the Report Paper from OCdt Guillaume Desgagne about the Inflation. Here are his original front page and table of contents.
Royal Military College Saint-Jean
OCdt Guillaume Desgagne
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to inflation
2. Origins of Inflation and general inflation cycle
3. Keynesian Theories and effects of GDP, CPI of Inflation and a basic inflation scenario
4. Conclusion linking to my future
6. Annexed Documents
My project will be on Inflation. Inflation started as early as the Romans right up to inflation in the 21st century. How inflation has always been a key factor to the economy. It’s positive and negative aspects of it as well. To back up these statements I will also present statistics, articles, graphs and quotes. I will start by presenting some non-economic problems and explain them. Followed by the economics problems deeply analyzed with stats or graphs to back it up.
- Origins of Inflation<
- Inflation cycle<
- Keynesian Theories on Inflation<
- GDP & CPI<
- A Mediagraphy on Inflation<
- A Conclusion of Inflation<