This is the Report Paper from Andreas Schabetsberger about an eBook. Here are his original front page and table of contents.
Royal Military College Saint-Jean
Mr. Bernard GagnePresented By:
Table of Contents
The Non-economic Problems
The Economic Problems
A) Health Club Growth
B) Growth of E-Commerce
C) Emerging Trends
In this report I will be giving you an update on the progress I have made, the problems I have found and where my Information Product Marketing Business is heading.
My personal field of interest is business. More precisely I want to develop an information marketing business for the following reasons:
- I can work form anywhere and all I really need is a laptop and an internet connection
- I can launch as many businesses as I want for minimal costs
- My products can be electronic (E-books)
- My customers can buy my products and services no matter where they live
- Once I have great products and services, I can make money from those products 24 hours a day and seven days a week
- I will build sources of generating passive income
The report overviews the non-economic and economic problems I have encountered thus far in my project as well as some that I see could pose a potential problem in the future. Also, to support my findings I will present my research with statistical information.
- Find partners, affiliates and testimonials<
- Expansion of products and services<
- Develop products and services<
- Build a website<
- Mediagraphy on eBook<
- Conclusion on eBook<